COVID-19 Procedures at AAMC
In order to provide the compassionate care we are known for, AAMC has made the difficult decision to implement strict guidelines to prevent unnecessary COVID-19 exposure to our employees and clients. The following are the social distancing protocols we have implemented at AAMC and will continue to do so until further notice.
- Our Front door is currently locked during normal office hours with access to the building limited to staff only!
- We are asking clients to REMAIN in their vehicles when they are at AAMC for their appointments and procedure drop-offs.
- Please call 503-591-8625 to inform us of your arrival at AAMC. We will bring to you a form to complete regarding details for your appointment.
- Please park directly in front of the hospital when ever possible!
- A member of the team will come out to your vehicle and accompany your pet into the hospital. A clean leash will be provided. We ask that you remain in your vehicle for the duration of the appointment.
- Cats must be secured in an appropriate carrier.
- Your pet will be brought to our exam area to be examined by the Doctor. The Doctor will communicate with you to obtain appropriate medical information and will relay their findings by cell phone.
- Your pet will be returned to your vehicle once all recommended/approved treatments/testings are completed. A member of our team will go over your discharge summary via phone.
- At the conclusion of your visit, our receptionist team will then call you at the number provided to go over your invoice and collect payment via phone.
- EMERGENCIES and OWNER PRESENT EUTHANASIA are an exception to the above.
We recognize this is an inconvenience for everyone and we apologize in advance. Thank you for your patience and understanding during this most difficult time.
Aloha Animal Medical Center Management
Cutting-Edge Animal Hospital & Veterinary Services
Keep your four-legged pal happy and healthy with comprehensive veterinary care from Aloha Animal Medical Center in Aloha, Oregon.
Our pet vaccinations and surgery put your animal on the right path for a long and full life.
Who We Are
Help your pet thrive with veterinary services from our animal hospital in Aloha, Oregon. Since 1988, Aloha Animal Medical Center has been providing vaccinations for dogs and cats of all sizes, dentistry, and spay/neuter services.
In addition to our standard veterinary services, we offer chiropractic care via VOM (Veterinary Orthopedic Manipulation), drug- and pain-free laser therapy, and allergy testing. We even have a state-of-the-art surgery suite. Our veterinarian, Dr. Thompson, leads his field in internal medicine, dermatology, and nutrition counseling
Contact us in Aloha, Oregon, to spend many productive years with your pet.
- Pet Insurance
- Fully Stocked Pharmacy
- Proudly Serving Beaverton, Aloha, Hillsboro, & Surrounding Areas
Dr. Thompson discusses fleas and flea prevention!
Dr. Thompson demonstrates how to brush Bertha’s teeth!